The affordable and multifunctional modules of the VMC range are ideal to quickly build and test a Vending Machine Controller,
but also to rapidly create a working model for an exhibition or an interactive game for a visitor centre or museum.
A VMC system consists of a control module and, if necessary, additional driver boards.
Examples of applications:
- ice cream vending machine.
- dexterity games.
- working scale models for visitor centres.
- score board.
- clock and thermometer display.
- rapid prototyping for a machine or device.
The control module offers:
Various expansion modules can be clicked onto the control module, like drivers for displays or lamps,
spiral motors, servos and stepper motors. A GPRS mobile internet module is also available, to remotely monitor
and control the machine. For a complete list of available modules, please
check our VMC product list.
- powerful ARM processor with 256k flash EEPROM.
- color graphic TFT display and 4 buttons for local settings and read-outs.
- 7 inputs for switches and contacts.
- 7 outputs for lamps and relays.
- coin acceptor input.
- connector for coin hopper, ticket dispenser or prize spiral motor.
- MP3 player with microSD-card for sound effects and spoken instructions.
- USB device connector to link with a PC.
The modules are often available from stock, or with a few weeks lead time.
For software development, please contact Exatech. Due to our vast experience we can write custom firmware for your
application at a very competitive price level, typicaly under € 2000,=. Once developed and payed for, the
firmware becomes your industrial property and no further royalties will be charged to deliver control boards with